Our anti-static masterbatches contain migrating molecules which migrate to the surface and attract a thin layer of water molecules from the air, which is sufficiently conductive to dissipate the charge. Our wide range of masterbatches meets different needs, making them suitable for use in a variety of relative humidity levels, from dry to high moisture.
In over 20 years of working side by side with our customers, KJS has developed an innovative range of Anti-Static additives that help reduce the harmful effects of static electricity.
- Dissipating electrical charges
- Immediate and lasting anti-static effect
- Suitable for a broad range of polyolefin and some styrene polymers
- Suitable for use in a variety of relative humidity levels, from dry to high moisture
- Permanente Anti-Static solutions
|Kimadd 6161||Blown film, Injection and rotational moulding||_|
|Kimadd 6162||Blown film|
|Kimadd 6164||BOPP and CPP films||_|