Our anti-static masterbatches contain migrating molecules which migrate to the surface and attract a thin layer of water molecules from the air, which is sufficiently conductive to dissipate the charge. Our wide range of masterbatches meets different needs, making them suitable for use in a variety of relative humidity levels, from dry to high moisture.
In over 20 years of working side by side with our customers, KJS has developed an innovative range of Anti-Static additives that help reduce the harmful effects of static electricity.
- Avoiding oxidation damage during extrusion
- Less clean-up downtime
- Higher equipment operating efficiency
- Free-ﬂowing, easy-to-handle pellets
- Minimized dusting, improving workplace hygiene
- Discoloration rate reduction
|Kimadd 6105||Injection moulding, Extrusion||_|
|Kimadd 6106||Blown film||_|