In Agriculture UV additives serve to prevent premature polymer degrading and failure, and to secure crop wellbeing. Choosing the right UV package is crucial to achieving this: it should match the relevant climate, pesticides, growing techniques and of course the crop itself.
In construction, various UV additive grades serve to protect solid or multi-wall sheets, as well as pipes and fittings from solar radiation, minimizing the deterioration of mechanical properties, and surface appearance over time. Our range of masterbatch eliminates or vastly reduces the effects of UV radiation and photo-oxidation and is compatible with the other additives used for the production of these products.
- Absorption of harmful UV radiation
- Long-term polymer protection
- Prevent premature polymer degrading and failure
- Minimizing the deterioration of mechanical properties
- Extended high-quality surface appearance
|Kimadd 6996||Greenhouse films|
|Kimadd 6997||Gunny and jumbo bags, injection moulding parts||_|
|Kimadd 6998||General purpose|