The quantity and type of anti-blocking agent incorporated into the film to solve this issue can affect transparency, or it can adsorb migrating agents, such as anti-static, slip, or anti-fog additives, decreasing their efficiency.
In over 20 years of working side by side with our customers, KJS has developed an innovative range of ANTI-BLOCK agents helping you avoid these issues. Using our experience and know-how we can help you avoid these problems.
- Improving the performance of plastic products
- Protecting products from light and heat degradation
- Improved optical properties
- Improved film appearance
- Reduced flammability in compliance with regulations
- Enhanced plastic process ability
|Kimadd 6513||Blown film||_|
|Kimadd 6522||Blown film||_|